Performing Engineering Operations: Student Book Level 1 (Performing Engingeering operations)
Book format: An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Publisher: Heinemann (7 Sept. 2012)
By: Mr Terry Grimwood (Author), Mr Stephen Scanlon (Author), Mr Mike Tooley (Author), Richard Tooley (Author) & 1 more
- Written specifically for learners at Level 1 and covers all mandatory units and a range of popular pathway options
- Includes a range of principles and techniques such as welding and electronics, so learners can gain experience of different engineering concepts and discover their strengths (and weaknesses).
- Clear and logical layout with step-by-step illustrations of technical skills to enable learners to grasp difficult concepts and put theory into practice
- Concise and appropriate language engages learners and encourages progression from :level 1 to level 2
- Industry focus case-studies are showcased at the end of each unit that describe real achievements in the world of engineering and contextualizes what has been learn